Wednesday

Mine and Adam's Film

I Finished animating the countdown which took me a long time,I did it in photoshop,i did 33 frames for each number which I had to do individually.The process was very repetative,Im not sure the finished article looks as good as I wanted it to and some of the numbers jump about which would be o.k if it was intentional and the rest of the frame jumped about.
I guess I did these animations to have videos and films and moving images to go with other members of our collaboration who work in that way.Upon reflection I could view this as a compromise of making the most of the skills and approach I already have with trying out new things as I havent previously done any films or animations and I wanted to see if it appealed to me as a way of working.
Here is a short film I made featuring the finished countdown and some of adam's animated posters.


No comments:

Post a Comment