Wednesday

Reference film

I made this fim as a way of getting used to windows movie maker as I have not used it very much before and also to show the artists and work I had been looking at when I was producing the thaumotropes, as well as some of the work I have produced as part of the collaborative project.It also contains a small amount of old work such as the short dust to dust skull animation and the snowboarder which I didnt get round to animating till now,which I put in mainly to fill out the film as the outro music went on for ages but I didnt want to crop the music too much as the film would of been short and I enjoy the sense of build up the music produces.I have since added the intro countdown timer which I think goes quite well with the rest of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment